A message to all our customers from Handyman Services
Handyman Services is ready to serve the needs of our customers while doing our best to protect the needs of the community at large. Safety is one of our core values and is a high priority every day.
Handyman Services provides a vital role in maintaining the health and safety of our community. Therefore, we will remain open during this time of social distancing. If you’re experiencing problems with your home, you can count on us to make the appropriate fix or recommendation.
Service Call Precautions
Our main objective is to keep all customers and employees safe. We all need to do our part to keep the community healthy.
We will do our part by:
- Washing our hands with warm soap and water frequently.
- Wearing protective gloves as necessary.
- Using hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.
- Avoid touching our eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Covering mouths when coughing or sneezing.
- Staying home when sick.
- Seeing a doctor if experiencing mild to severe respiratory illness with fever
- Avoiding close contact with those who are sick.
- Practicing safe and practical social distancing.
- Avoiding shaking hands and keeping a safe distance from others.
- Cleaning and disinfecting work areas, instruments, and tools.
- Staying informed and continuing to monitor local, state, and government health officials’ recommendations.
We are taking the Coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously, as well as our duty to service our customers. Our highest priority is the health of you and your family. Dana Point Handyman Services is here to serve our customers, helping families to live better with on-time, stress-free, dependable service.
We plan to do this as long as is necessary or make change in accordance with State, City or CDC recommendations.
We greatly appreciate our customers here at Handyman Services. We understand the value of trying to reduce the spread of this virus so that our healthcare system is not overwhelmed. We are confident that we will be able to handle this predicament as quickly as possible and return to normality.
© 2021 Handyman Services. All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer: I am not a licensed contractor, but operate under the minor work exception in accordance with the california business and professions code sections (7027.2, & 7048)